MOBOTIX is known as an innovative producer of smart and autonomous IP cameras since the year 2000. From the beginning, cameras were equipped with CMOS sensors without any moving parts to improve backlight situations and long term reliability. The camera itself runs the software for automatic event detection, alarm messaging, video analysis, direct NAS ring buﬀer storage and remote functions. Two-way audio with VoIP messaging and phone connectivity using the SIP standard is included in all MOBOTIX cameras. From the ﬁrst day, MOBOTIX cameras are produced weatherproof and IP66 protected with one of the highest quality standards. In 2015, a new range of competitive 6-megapixel indoor cameras for ﬂexible ceiling and wall-mount installations was launched.
Decentralized Architecture Increases Reliability and Reduces System Costs
MOBOTIX IP cameras have been known for their high-quality video performance and low bandwidth consumption thanks to their “decentralized architecture”. The cameras themselves execute video analysis & event detection internally, and manage their video ring buﬀer on a NAS or server by themselves. This reduces the workload of the VMS workstation and network dramatically. Network ﬂuctuations or longer interruptions are compensated by an onboard video buﬀer (SD card). As a result, MOBOTIX video systems are very reliable and need fewer servers, fewer workstations and less network infrastructure than other brands. This reduces the overall system costs as well as power consumption and the total energy bill. Encrypted recording by the camera itself guarantees data security and privacy.
Reliable Detection with MxActivitySensor - Camera-Integrated Motion Analysis
Whether large objects in the foreground or small ones in the background, MxActivity¬Sensor only records video or triggers an alarm if an important event actually occurs. Interference caused, for instance, by trees moving in the wind, shadows, passing clouds or snowfall is consistently ignored. Automatic configuration means only the objects' direction of movement needs to be selected.
Outstanding Light Sensitivity With 6MP Sensor Technology = MOBOTIX Moonlight Technology
The brand-new MOBOTIX 6MP cameras have an outstanding increase of light sensitivity of more than 100-times than the former 3MP cameras. The monochrome version reaches even a 300-times higher sensitivity than the previous series. Instead of one full second of exposure time the new 6MP systems can select only 1/100 s which results in capturing even fast moving objects in low light conditions.
The New Standard of Professional VMS Without License Costs
New Features In MxManagementCenter
- New: Device Bar with Tree Structure
- Easy navigation between cameras & views
- Comfortable search – simple location of cameras & groups
- Definition of favorites – fast access of frequently used cameras & groups
- New area to manage clips
- Device bar supports also Drag&Drop
- Additional Research Capability
- Irregularities visible in Histogram
- Enhanced Export Options
- Video formats: avi (mjpg), MxPEG
- Image area, resolution and frame rate can be defined individually for export
- Powerful & stable on Windows and MacOS devices
- High-Speed-Search – 60-times playback and comfortable time lapse
- Multi core & graphics card support – more cameras can by displayed simultaneously thanks to optimal utilization of computer hardware by MxManagementCenter
- Flexible alarm notification – MxManagementCenter enables individual selection of cameras and events to be shown in the alarm bar
- Highly secure encryption – maximum data security
- SD card as data buffer – bridges network failures of file server
- Bandwidth optimized frame rate & resolution (playback & live)
- Multi monitor & touch screen user interface
ISONAS is the first access control company to design and manufacture a cutting-edge, IP-to-the-door solution that eliminates needless complexity—including inconvenient control panels, separate power supply, and dedicated hard-wiring. Their network-based PowerNet™ reader-controllers offer a patented technology that easily integrates with Windows-based software to deliver more simplicity, greater value, and total flexibility to go places you never thought possible. With 50,000+ readers already installed worldwide across a range of commercial and private organizations, ISONAS provides a proven solution that is revolutionizing the industry.
The patented PowerNet™ reader-controller provides the first “pure IP” to the door solution that eliminates the need for a separate power supply, control panel and dedicated hard wiring.
Compared to traditional systems that require more equipment, labor and maintenance, the total cost of ownership is far less.
The ability to easily integrate with other systems and go where other access control solutions can’t gives you the freedom to adapt to changing needs.